Preventative Maintenance Service
- Check and adjust spring tension. Lubricate.
- Check rollers for wear and replace as needed.
- Lubricate all pivot points, rollers, and hinges.
- Check cable wear and tension. Adjust as needed.
- Check track alignment. Adjust as needed.
- Re-tighten all hardware bolts.
- Check all electric operator safety features for proper function.
- Check bottom door seal for function and elasticity. Replace as needed.
- Check weather seal for proper fit and flexibility. Replace as needed.
- Check light bulb in operator. Replace as needed.
Do you have a Broken Spring?
If your door will only open a few inches with your electric operator, there is a good possibility that you have a broken spring. Overhead Door Company of Shenandoah Valley can get your door working again in a short time, most often with just one visit!
Has your door been hit or damaged?
If your door has been run into or damaged by wind, we can repair your door, make it operable (in most cases) and get you replacement panels for most garage door brands.